Thursday, September 9, 2010

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

A Story of Patriotism

I was reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince while listening to my iPod on shuffle. The next song to play was "America, F*ck Yeah!" So, obviously, I immediately threw down my copy of Harry Potter, shouted, "I don't need you dirty British witchcraft!" and stared re-reading my copy of I Am America, And So Can You by Stephen T. Colbert.

As President Kennedy would say, "That's what America is all about, kicking ass and insulting Europeans."

Patriotic Pwnage.


He's so happy because he's American, not English and lame, like that Potter punk.

Editor's Note: I love British people. I watch Doctor Who all the time. I'm a big fan of Europeans in general. I totally want to sleep with a Spaniard at some point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment